BARTON – Fire displaced a family from their home Tuesday evening.Firefighters responded to the Merrill and Emily Crawford residence at 150 Laurette Lane for a structure fire at 7:25 p.m. Fire Chief David Clayes said a wood burning stove on the porch of the trailer caused the fire. The fire is not considered suspicious. Firefighters had the blaze under control in less than five minutes. The trailer is a total loss. The fire got so hot that it melted a television set 20 feet away.Members of the Orleans Fire Department assisted the Barton Fire Department with their tanker. The Barton Ambulance Service also responded to the scene.Firefighters cleared the scene at 10:08 p.m.